3rd Annual Windbreak Tree Planting Program
The Antelope Valley Resource Conservation District, S-Power and BHE Renewables are sponsoring the 2016 Second Annual Windbreak Tree Planting Program for the Antelope Valley.
This program provides qualified residents with FREE windbreak trees that can be planted on their property to provide a buffer against wind.
Residents who wish to apply to receive free trees will need to do the following:
- Complete the application and return by September 26, 2016 Download here:
- Selection of applicants will occur between September 27 – October 16, 2016
- Residents who will receive free trees will be notified October 17 – 19, 2016 via email
- Pick-up/Delivery (optional) of the trees will occur on October 29, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. in Lancaster (10148 West Avenue I)
- A tree care and planting workshop will be held on tree pick up date at the same location
Completed applications must be received by September 26, 2016 to:
via mail: AVRCD, 44811 N. Date Avenue, #G, Lancaster, CA 93534
via email: email@example.com
via fax: 661-752-8246